Pages

11.28.2015

Santa, Maybe?

So I know I said I would post this last night but let’s face it, I’m never on time for anything…y’all should know that by now. Shame on you.

As most of you know, I have separated from my husband.
This year will be my first Christmas without D1 since ohhh 2006… LOL
It’s funny to think that I’m only 25, yet I spent 8 Christmases with him. That’s like a third of my life.

A lot of you also know that I’m writing a book.
This book is not going to focus too much on my past relationship. I will give you a little insight as to my thought process leading up to the separation but I want to respect D1’s privacy (as we are still friends and he knows where I live lol) so no real details and events will be shared.
I don’t want to give away too much because you need to read the book to hear all the ridiculousnesses I got my ridiculous self into after D1 moved out but I cannnn tellllll you some insider info… Santa dropped off an extra special gift a little early this year.

10 Things A 20 Something Divorcee Wants For Christmas:
1)     An instantaneous hot bod  
2)     Okay, fine…a gym membership or P90X work out kit OR better yet, if you have $129713487 laying around, some cool sculpting
3)    Or, a meal plan from some rando instagrammer #fitfam #cleaneating #nofilter 
4)     The continuous and growing drive and motivation to be the biggest, bestest, boss babe she has ever been
5)      If not… Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso is motivation in pretty prink packaging
6)    Or, some big girl panties from Victoria Secret 
7)      Kim Kardashian's wardrobe (but Kanye wardrobe thanks ✋🏼)
8)    No? Fine a $100 gift card to H&M will do 
9)    Or, a $1000 since their Balmain collection is like $102719729 per thread
10)  Lastly, to quote the great Ertha Kitt, "Santa honey, one little thing I really need...The deed... to a platinum mine" 🙏🏻

Don't have a divorced 20 something or the deed to a platinum mine? Fine 😑 without further adieu, here is my real Christmas List this year:

No comments:

Post a Comment