Pages

10.18.2014

PSTTT- did you hear?!

Have you guys heard??? 

Restoration Hardware OUTLET is coming to The Shops at Morgan Crossing! 
Opening date is October 22nd! 




(images from www.restorationhardware.com)


A lot of people have asked me if certain pieces from my home are from Restoration Hardware. In all honesty, although I absolutely love that store, no, nothing in my home is from Restoration Hardware. 
Only because I just can't justify spending $900 on a coffee table =P  

$900 should buy an all inclusive trip to Mexico, after I have spent an entire week earning that $900, only to get it reduced to nothing by my taxes, and seriously need to see some sun and a cocktail... not a coffee table that I use to rest my feet and house my remotes.

Which is exactly why I am so excited for the opening of their outlet store at Morgan Crossing! Beautiful furniture and for only a fraction of my Mexico fund- SOLD! 

If you've visited their outlet store in Seattle, you'll know that they often have awesome deals on what usually will cost an arm and a leg. So if you're looking for anything rustic or over-sized furniture for a big family, Restoration Hardware is a must see!

However, if their outlet prices are still a little over your budget, have no fear, there are plenty of other stores out there that will allow you to achieve that high end, shabby chic look. It just takes a little exploration. These are some pieces of mine that have been mistaken for Restoration Hardware buys:







Happy Hunting!
(please note that the sale prices are based on the price I purchased them at and the outlet prices are based on the prices I found them for at the Restoration Hardware Outlet in Seattle.


No comments:

Post a Comment